Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 66771 times)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Introduce yourself
on: December 12, 2017, 09:59:23 AM
Hi, I'm Sylwester Los, owner of Lucky Clan company. I'm one of the developers of Artstudio Pro and many other Lucky Clan apps.
I live in Poland, so please forgive me my poor English.

Please feel free to introduce yourself!

rbytes

Re: Introduce yourself
Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 09:34:32 PM
Hi. I have been a big fan of ArtStudio for a few years now. It keeps getting better, and the Pro version beats anything else in the App Store.

vezinho

Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:29:10 AM
Hello,

New to Artstudio, and really happy to discover this great program to make great art !
Cheers

Matilda

Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 05:24:34 AM
Hi Everyone,
I have been using ArtStudio for years now.  Have just recently bought ArtStudio Pro.  Struggling a bit with the differences.  I am really looking forward to having the 'Elastify' feature back.  In the meantime I am using both ArtStudio original and ArtStudio Pro and benefitting from the combined features.
On a completely other topic, as we are all experts here, can anyone tell me the best Video Editing app for iPad Pro please?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 03:25:32 PM
Matilda - no doubt the best is iMovie.

Steve

Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 05:53:45 PM
Hi guys
New user of ArtStudio Pro and also Artstudio yes I bought both of them :). Sorry for confusion about registering with the forum Sylwester,never received your acceptance email but ok now.
Thanks
Steve

henrikh2018

Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 03:27:59 PM
Hi.

I have been using Art studio for quite a while
on both Iphone / Ipad, best app ever!
Just bought Art Studio Pro.

Henrik.

Terry

Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 04:37:22 AM
I want to get into digital drawing. Discovered this app. Have worked with photoshop for photos but not for digital drawing. This seems like a very extensive app. Are there any simple work through ?

Nighternet

Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 05:31:35 PM
Used ArtStudio for 2 years now. ArtStudio Pro was the best gift in 2017. It's by far the best art app on iPad. And, trust me, I've tried EVERYTHING. We all have to be forever thankful to Silwester and his team.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #9 on: December 31, 2017, 05:48:55 PM
Thanks!

Barbee

Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 01:11:03 PM
Hi I’m new here, love the program, but I seem to be at a stand still, I can’t find the option to save
The completed image, I am on the options where you choose more, once done, doesn’t show
Any other option, sorry, probably very simple
Help a newbie, please
Barbee

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #11 on: January 03, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
Every document you edit is automatically saved every 5 minutes, and also when switching to other document, closing, opening Document Browser (Gallery) - and closing app. You can also manually force saving by tapping File->Save. Saved document are stored in internal gallery (iCloud Drive or local disk, you are choosing that on app launch, or later in Preferences).
Besides you can export image in artstudio/png/jpg/psd/tiff format to other places, like google drive, email, Photos etc - use File->Export or Share icon in Document Browser

Pinturas

Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
Happy New Year! I’m really impressed with Artstudio Pro and I’ll be using it a lot for my digital paintings. Thanks for a great app!

Jan

c0nsilience

Reply #13 on: January 05, 2018, 08:06:11 AM
Hi all,

I'm brand new to ArtStudio, but have used Procreate, Corel Painter, ArtRage, Affinity Designer and the Adobe CS for years.

I'm very impressed with how fluid ArtStudio is to use, along with the tools that are currently available.  I look forward to becoming a longtime user on both macOS and iOS!

Ktoon

Reply #14 on: January 06, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Hi All! 

I am Katie and I draw whimsical things, “cartoons” so to speak, thus the nickname “Ktoon.” I’ve been an avid user of Art Studio since 2011 and am excited with the PRO version.  I’m still learning my way around the new app, as I suspect most of us are!  New discoveries each time I use it. [to be honest, I never learned everything in Art Studio!!!]

Sylvester, your English is very good and I’m sure I’m not alone when I say how much I appreciate your attention to us, your users... and all the wonderful things you allow us to create!  I live in Wisconsin where it’s more than COLD and not too snowy yet this winter :)