Author Topic: Windows stay open after restart of ASP  (Read 1649 times)

Andreas Raninger

Windows stay open after restart of ASP
on: October 12, 2021, 01:41:20 PM
ASP iPad. Is there any way to add the option to keep, for example, color wheel and layers window open on opening ASP efter closing ASP? I have a special windows order when I work and have to activate and move the windows every time to make them stay open.

lastaccess

Re: Windows stay open after restart of ASP
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 03:11:12 PM
One more thing about panels. You have panels docked to right side. Then rotate device to vertical, then again to horizontal. And your panels would be docked not to the right side, but somewhere closer to the center. It would be good to have memorizable placement for horizontal/vertical ipad orientation.

And one more thing about brush modes: ellipse and rectangle. Angle of it is pinned to canvas orientation. So it is impossible to draw ellipse in one step. You have to draw ellipse in new layer, then transform/rotate ellipse to needed angle, then merge layers. To complicated. Why not rotate canvas and draw ellipse with needed angle in one iteration. Maybe this paragraph would be obsolete after quick shapes added.
Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 03:13:32 PM by lastaccess

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Windows stay open after restart of ASP
Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 06:05:33 AM
Keep panels open after app launch - we will fix it soon.

Remembering panel location separately for portrait and horizontal orientation - it is not so simple because we have also Split View when there are another app sizes. We will consider solving that somehow soon.

Ellipse/Rectangle angle - i agree, we will fix it asap. In Auto-Shape mode this problem doesn't exist, but the old Ellipse/Rectangle mode is still there in version 4.0 beta, so it should be fixed.