Author Topic: [Bug Report]Dynamic Brush size changed if you stop your finger on screen!  (Read 3184 times)

starto

[Version]:
Artstudio Pro For iOS v2.3.27(530)

[Device required]:
Any iPhone with 3DTouch,my phone is iPhone8,you can use 6s,7,etc

[Method to reappear]:
Choose an any kind of brushes,enable the dynamic setting which make brush size changeing by pressure,then you paint on screen,you will find that if you stop your finger on screen(do not leave screen),the brush size will change into its maximum size,and paint on the place where you  stop.But if you are painting without stop,everything is OK.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
I think you are using brush that has option "Airbrush Effect" enabled. Try to disable it and check it it works as expected now.

starto

Not at all,I am not using the airbrush effect at all,either use or not will cause the problem.You can see the big round dot (caused by the sudden change of the brush size) is appeared suddenly,it is not like the real airbrush effect!

Please look the screenshots below:

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
It seems i need more details:
- do you use a stylus?
- what brush is that?
- is "Touch Radius" enabled in Preferences > Gestures?

starto

1.No stylus,just finger.

2.Any brush can reappear the problem,if you turn on brush dynamic setting to make the brush size changing by pressure.

3.Any setting related with radius is turned off.

If you have an iPhone with 3D Touch,I think it is easy to reappear the problem.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Could you send me the brush or tell me which builtin brush shall i use to repeat that?

Do you have access to beta version? Does it still happen there?

starto

Every Brush has the same problem,im not using a special one,so you can choose any brush to repeat the problem,for example:choose any one from basic group.

3.0Beta is everything OK,But i am wondering when will Ver3.0 be available? i really can not tolerate a version with such a known bug(maybe it is my Mental illness,lol)

Do you have a Telegram account(My Telegram ID: +86 13279218093)? we can communicate directly,i can show you lot of screen shots and videos,even more details.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
3.0 will be available on Sep 15.

starto

great!