Author Topic: Type Text On Path, Warp Text, Envelope Distort, Wrap Text Around Image or Shape  (Read 3339 times)

blossom

I think text has the potential of being its own art form and it can be used in combination with digital drawings to create some very creative artworks. I like having the ability to create unique effects with text by using the same software that I use for drawing & painting, without having to resort to softwares like Illustrator.

I would love features such as,

1) Typing Text On a Path

2) Warping Text

3) Envelope Distortion of Text

4) Wrapping Text Around an Image or Shape

These features can create some very beautiful effects, especially when combined with the different font styles.

I would also find these features very useful for creating sound effects in comics. Some comics, especially manga styles, have very unique and dynamic lettering for sound effects. It would be difficult to draw all that from scratch but it will be a lot easier if we have options to manipulate the text.

Thank you for all the great features you have included in Artstudio Pro. It's already a really great program! I always look forward to updates because I'm excited to see how Artstudio Pro will evolve.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Advanced text options are currently not planned. We need vector features first, which is planned for the next year.