Author Topic: A resizable color palette  (Read 1545 times)

Dorothyfan1

A resizable color palette
on: August 20, 2021, 06:49:42 AM
The one advantage ASP has over Procreate right now is the luminosity lock feature recently introduced. The ability to always have the correctly adjusted value of a hue whenever you change colors is very much appreciated. However the only issue now is the size of the color picker and let’s be honest…it’s tiny. It’s not even resizable. This is actually a problem if you’re using ASP in full screen mode because it’s harder to pick out the colors manually when the color palette is so small. Procreate has figured out the solution to this issue when they designed their color picker to be a tear off that changes size when you drag it off the toolbar. It becomes small. So you have the benefits of using it really big when you don’t have the space to afford leaving it onscreen and small when you do. ASP has the opportunity to have the benefits of both methods if they allow the color picker to be resizable. In this case you can have the advantages of a large color picker while at the same time keeping the benefit of leaving it onscreen while working. I hope this feature gets introduced in an update soon.

Ben

Re: A resizable color palette
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 08:13:54 AM
I read in some YouTube comment that a resizable color panel is planned already, I can’t remember on what video though