Author Topic: Brush size  (Read 2438 times)

boxy

• Sav Scatola
Brush size
on: May 03, 2021, 01:42:33 AM
Hello
I opened ArtStudio up in Mac Os Big Sur for the first time and heck, I just can't remember where the keyboard shortcuts are to increase/decrease brush size. I can't find any info on the subject. Also I could have sworn I used to be able to hold a wacom pen button then drag left/right to adjust brush size interactively but this doesn't work either. Am I going mad? The only way I can currently find to change this is by using the UI Size field in the top tool bar and that can't be right. 😀 Thanks.

boxy

• Sav Scatola
Re: Brush size
Reply #1 on: May 03, 2021, 01:54:41 AM
Oh okay wait, this may have turned into a bug. I can use the wacom wheel to adjust brush size which is just too clunky to be practical (if the tablet is on a desk) and in fact the first time I did that, the ability to use pen button/drag briefly returned. But only once, and after I painted a stroke click/drag seems to have magically shifted to altering the opacity instead. I can't seem to toggle that back to brush size. The wacom button is currently set to right click but even if I set that to middle click the opacity still gets changed.
Thanks.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Brush size
Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 07:57:53 AM
Shortcut to change brush size are: [ and ]
You can also Control + Option + drag