Author Topic: Reference View lockup issue resurfaces. Please fix it.  (Read 1802 times)

Dorothyfan1

I’ve included a screenshot of the issue. I was using ASP to do some work while using the Reference View. Then all of a sudden the window was locked in the middle of the screen and I couldn’t move it. It was sliding up and down...but as if there’s some invisible barrier it would not budge and allow me to move it to the side of the screen. The only way I could fix this issue was by closing down the application and reopening. Then the reference view window could work normally. But this is the SAME issue I explained a while ago and you told me if I couldn’t reproduce the issue it would be tabled. Well, now it’s returned and it’s definitely a thing. Please fix.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Reference View lockup issue resurfaces. Please fix it.
Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 08:33:51 AM
We will try to reproduce it...

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 09:02:59 AM
update: we reproduced that, it will be fixed in the next update.

Dorothyfan1

Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 09:08:57 AM
update: we reproduced that, it will be fixed in the next update.

I'm glad to see its not just me that's seeing this issue and that this can finally be addressed. Hopefully your next update can stop it. I'm puzzled though as to what could possibly be causing the problem.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 09:14:09 AM
It is happening then you open a panel when iPad is in vertical orientation, then hide panel, change to horizontal and open again.
Something like that... It may also happen when going into Split view.