Author Topic: Version 3.0 - need to press too hard for the digital painting brushes  (Read 3391 times)

Pegasi

Hi lucky,

Is there a way to do a global change on the initial pressure to be lighter, for the digital painting brushes only? The drawing brushes work very good, but with painting, specially the digital painting, I find the need to press too hard, its very difficult to paint, and tiring too.
My general pressure settings are for a light hand already and its difficult to change all the brushes individually.

Thanks so much for all the effort!! Love the update.

Bellow a screenshot of my pressure settings.
Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:33:24 PM by Pegasi

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
The only way is editing brushes, it should be quite fast, there are only 11 items there.

Pegasi

Thanks for explaining!
I tried changing the opacity and flow pressure sensitivity and other parameters but none were doing the trick. I'll look into it.
keep up the amazing work, for such a small team, you guys are doing a fantastic job!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
More explanation: I meant to edit pressure curves in Brush Editor > Dynamics for all enabled dynamics.

Pegasi

yep, I’ve tried most of the dynamics but for some reason didnt scroll down enough to find the “constant paint” settings! Nice, love the work you’ve done!

Xorsama

Idk for me they brushes started to blend too much after 3.0...the constant paint settings and the rest are the same but earlier my brush used to blend but not so much

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
We changed a bit Flat blending mode, now app picks (averages) color exactly from area below the stamp being drawn.
Before it used a bit larger, square area. You can change that by using stamp image with some blank space around.