Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 66777 times)

Cantisani

Re: Introduce yourself
Reply #30 on: January 21, 2021, 05:13:13 PM
Hello, my name is Joel, from Mexico. New to drawing and to ArtStudio Pro.. so far I love the app. Is there a Facebook group for users?

Only the Lucky Clan page:
https://www.facebook.com/LuckyClanApps

We are also on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/lucky_clan

Thank you, I follow you on both and the YouTube channel as well. So this is the only forum for users, right?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #31 on: January 22, 2021, 03:57:42 AM
Yes, this is the only forum.

BoroseMedia

• Graphic Designer, Illustrator, & Writer.
Reply #32 on: October 29, 2022, 07:09:43 PM
I’m Boston Rose, I’m recent convert to Artstudio Pro. My dream is to publish a graphic novel I am working on. I am a writer, illustrator, and graphic designer, wife, and mother of two. I am also a student of Marc Brunet’s Art School on Cubebrush.co.
Artstudio Pro convert. Currently working on my upcoming graphic novel and webcomic.

Starting an Art Insta and a YouTube channel. My handle is @borosemedia.

IsobelOutt

• Frankie Scofield is what's written in my little birth certificate and I totally love this mention. In my professional life I am a production and planning officer but soon my girlfriend and I am going to start a lot of our business. West Virginia i
    • Part Time Blogging - 4 Reasons Your Employment Is Your Friend
very happy I now registered
Reply #33 on: November 11, 2022, 04:55:53 PM
hello there and thank you for your info � I�ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

Feel free to visit my page ... mylocalservices.com

diegostoliar

Reply #34 on: January 04, 2023, 12:02:35 AM
Hi, I'm Diego Stoliar. I'm from Brazil, currently leaving in Vancouver Canada.
I work with look dev and technical direction in a animation studio, and I would like to say I really like what you guys did on ArtStudio for MacOS. The software is fast, has good brushes and most of the tools we expect. I have lots of requests and ideas, but I will let this for later :D
I just want to congratulate you guys for what is already there.

mgo

Reply #35 on: January 04, 2023, 07:17:03 PM
Hey there, Marin here, Illustrator and Motion Designer based in Austria. A long time Procreate and Clip Studio user, who wasn't entirely happy with either on the iPad. Turns out, Artstudio Pro is just brilliant and has all the tools I need, all the customisation I want and feels like a modern app without quirks that just lets me work. I just got the permanent license and am not looking back.

esotopia

Reply #36 on: February 03, 2023, 01:44:49 PM
aloha,
TJK from Hamburg here.
pretty new in illustration with ipad, i'm more the collage / composite man. but one never stops exploring new terrain ...

cheers,

ps: over the years, i've used several painting apps on my various ipads (and spend much money) but Artstudio Pro beats them all! ...

amoraleite

Reply #37 on: February 17, 2023, 08:02:53 AM
Hi guys!

I'm Leonardo Amora, and I'm using the Artstudio Pro for MAC. Please keep the good work in this app!
Hey please visit my website to know more about me and my works: www.amoraleite.com

Cheers!