Author Topic: Some suggestions and feature requests  (Read 8700 times)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Some suggestions and feature requests
Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 05:06:32 AM
Thanks for the file.

Unfortunately in Artstudio version 2.1.x it is not possible to recreate this scenario.

However we have already implemented mechanism allowing that in Artstudio 2.2 - now mask (or masks) placed over a clipping mask is applied to the clipping mask (not to associated normal layer like before).

LCArt

Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 06:05:10 PM
Glogal brush - users asked to find a quick way to use the same brush in Paint and Eraser tools, and we added "Erase" blending mode in Paint tool (also available in Quick Menu). Paint Tool with Erase blending mode = Eraser.

Brush Preview (cursor) - it will be added in next major update.

Layer Mask - if you want to move/transform/elastify layer together with masks just select them all in Layers popover.

Color bar - option you mentioned is already there, go to Preferences > Finger Function When Pencil Is Connected, and choose Eyedropper.

App closing - document is autosaved when minimizing.

About the global brush, is nice you added the erase blending mode, but sadly it takes longer to access it than setting up the eraser tool to match your drawing brush... even if its in the quick menu (quick menu breaks my workflow). Sadly i had to move to Mediabang app, the workflow there is nearly flawless with the floating shortcuts bar, is super easy to change from drawing to erasing with the same tool, flip horizontally can be set there too... dunno, its super convenient, and the app is free, altho i purchased the no ads option to support them. Hope someday you reconsider addind a floating OPTIONAL bar where we can place shortcuts, i dont say your solution is bad, but for my 9,7 ipad there is no room to easy tap with 4 fingers while drawing.

Also, the captcha is super annoying, it takes a ton of tries and is super slow for some reason :S

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #17 on: June 13, 2019, 08:25:18 AM
Captcha - forum could not work without that, some days thousands of spam-users were registered, sorry. You can use Chrome browser, Captcha is not so irritating there.

Quick Menu - you can also set in preferences to show it with 3 finger swipe, double-tap Pencil gesture or just Finger-tap when Pencil is connected.