Author Topic: All soft brushes hard. How do I reset the brushes?  (Read 3319 times)

BuddhaRandom

All soft brushes hard. How do I reset the brushes?
on: October 22, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
All of my soft, medium-soft brushes are all hard. The icon shows a soft brush but when used it’s solid. Even my modified brushes are the same way.

I’m having to export back and forth allot to keep the work flow going. Not fun. Any one know how to fix this? If I uninstall Artstudio Pro will my files be associated with my account or do I have to log in? I don’t remember making an account to log into any sort of cloud storage for artstudio pro.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: All soft brushes hard. How do I reset the brushes?
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 03:23:31 PM
Even after modifying brush group, the original group is always available.

Could show that problem on video?

BuddhaRandom

Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 10:19:15 PM
Tried that. Every time it says there is an error playing the file. How about a screen shot? You can see I have a soft brush selected and the result is not soft.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 03:51:25 AM
Ohh, you are using 'Pencil' tool. Just use 'Paint' tool.

Nighternet

Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
A function to reset a brush to a default state would be very welcome. I use my custom brushes all the time, including clone etc., but to get it back to the default state, I have to either add all the default states to my favorites (bad idea, I already have too many on the list) or open the brush editing menu and do it all by hand (too long).