Author Topic: Some Suggestions and also a Question  (Read 2417 times)

CorbinArts

Some Suggestions and also a Question
on: May 27, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
Someone asked me a question about wether or not Art Studio Pro can use CMYK and I was looking for it and didn’t see it. In fact I didn’t see at all where it says which color mode its using. So first off I’m curios which mode Art Studio uses, and I’d like to make the suggestion to implent color modes like RGB, CMYK, black and white, grayscale, etc. I think those are the most commonly used although I’m not sure.

My other suggestion is to have a shortcut to flip the image much like there is in Clip Studio Paint. Its a feature I use very frequently and so it’d be great to not have to go through the menu every time. Perhaps the shortcut could be optional in case it would confuse people, but it’d be really great for intermediate-advances users. I’d put the shortcut at the top of the screen So people don’t accidentally press it. Oh, and having both flip horizontal and vertical would be excellent.

Oh and one more suggestion I have is to increase the max size to A0 in 300 dpi. I don’t think many other art apps go that large so it’d make this one stand out. Plus, people were asking me on facebook wether it can or not and I noticed it only goes up to A0 in 72 dpi.

So far this app is really good for more advanced digital artists but I think these suggestions would attract more advanced artists to your app. Thanks for reading!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Some Suggestions and also a Question
Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 03:40:42 PM
Artstudio Pro support RGB mode only.

Flip canvas (or rather flip view) will be available in version 1.3, in about 2 weeks

Max size depends on a the device.
A0 @300 dpi is 9933 x 14043 px. This size is supported by Artstudio Pro on Mac.
Max canvas size on iOS (on devices with at least 2GB of RAM) is 8000x8000, so you can start A0 canvas at about 150DPI.