Author Topic: Thumbnails stopped generating after august 14th. Bug, or apple’s end?  (Read 3237 times)

Qualzar

My thumbnails stopped generating previews a bit ago, making it hard to browse at a glance. I was guessing it was an issue on apple’s part, but i’m posting here just in case. Is anyone else getting this issue?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Thumbnails are managed fully by system. It should work better in iPadOS 17.

Qualzar

Ive updated to ipad OS 17, no luck on getting thumbnails, even on new files

Modifying an old file causes a blank generic thumbnail to generate

I couldn't get the file to send at all over telegram, i had to zip the ASP first and send it to a friend on os 16. He modified it and it continued to have a generic thumbnail

Also tried to create files local-only, with no icloud link but still had thumbnail issues

Exporting it as a psd does generate a thumbnail for the psd

Any suggestions on what i could try? Also curious if this is cropping up on yours or anyone else's end

No idea why my font is huge
Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 07:27:11 PM by Qualzar

PhoenixDragoon

No problem here since 17 beta

Qualzar

Thank you for the reply, weird that any thumbnails I generate are failing on mine and others

Qualzar

I found the issue!

I had an old artstudio pro beta app that expired. Once i deleted the beta app, all of the thumbnails began to appear once again

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Ok, thanks for info.

I found the issue!

I had an old artstudio pro beta app that expired. Once i deleted the beta app, all of the thumbnails began to appear once again

LCArt

I found the issue!

works, saved me