Author Topic: Beta version 3.3 (729)  (Read 6265 times)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Beta version 3.3 (729)
Reply #15 on: November 18, 2021, 04:02:52 AM
Can you update to 15.1 and check the beta again?

postdes - what iPad model and ipadOS version do you use?

I am using a 2nd generation iPad Pro with iPadOS 15.0.2

JonK

Reply #16 on: November 24, 2021, 08:34:54 PM
Big fan of the new update!

One thing I’d love to see added in the quickmenu is the ability to add the brushes pannel and tool options so they can be accessed from fullscreen through quickmenu and you can change the settings of the brush without leaving the fullscreen mode.

Thanks!

JonK

Reply #17 on: November 25, 2021, 04:41:17 PM
One more thing, is that when you open a pannel sometimes it pops over on top off the main menu bar in the corner and therefore the pannel becomes hardly movable. It would be great if the popover pannels had a “cap” where they couldn’t go to the top most corners of the screen where the menu bar would apear as you rotate the your device.

-Thanks!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #18 on: November 26, 2021, 07:41:34 AM
You can just show Brushes panel before going to full screen.

You can also set "Show Brushes Panel" action to Quick Menu / Shortcuts.

Big fan of the new update!

One thing I’d love to see added in the quickmenu is the ability to add the brushes pannel and tool options so they can be accessed from fullscreen through quickmenu and you can change the settings of the brush without leaving the fullscreen mode.

Thanks!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #19 on: November 26, 2021, 07:42:41 AM
Can you write how to repeat that or at least send a screenshot or video?

One more thing, is that when you open a pannel sometimes it pops over on top off the main menu bar in the corner and therefore the pannel becomes hardly movable. It would be great if the popover pannels had a “cap” where they couldn’t go to the top most corners of the screen where the menu bar would apear as you rotate the your device.

-Thanks!

JonK

Reply #20 on: November 27, 2021, 10:44:49 PM
I manage to replicate the issue although I am not sure what causes it, since I was trying to replicate the issue while using the app after seeing your reply but I couldn’t make it stuck but after relaunching the app the next day it happened again by itself.