Author Topic: Tiny suggestion: Disable animated position of color pointer on the color wheel.  (Read 2146 times)

Husketch

Hi!

Just a tiny request here:
On the color panel, the first mode “the color circle” : when you tap anywhere within it , the color pointer jumps immediately to where you click , which is nice and fast. It’s what you’d expect.
But on other color palette modes (even the square version from the first palette mode) the color pointer shifts position with an animation, which isn’t necessary and stands out especially if you want to pick colors frequently and quickly.
I guess it would be good to keep the color pointer behaviour the same across the panels (just like how it is in the circle mode) without the animation, it will also make that experience consistent.

Thanks!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
I agree, we will fix it asap

Husketch

Great! Thanks for your response:)

SamNArt

Hey :)
I wanted to post the same issue.. agree on this.

The circle animation is getting distracting with this slidy shifty animation. It feels a little odd.

No animation would be nicer and the immediate (as you’d expect) within the colour wheel and box. Please consider  :)

Dorothyfan1

This issue has been mentioned before but never got noticed…until now that is. I even brought it up myself.

Replying to other posts in a thread doesn’t violate my promise not to discuss issues as long as it’s not me bringing them up in separate new thread discussions.

SamNArt

Thanks for chiming in :)