Author Topic: A few Suggestions/Ideas  (Read 1190 times)

Buzz988

A few Suggestions/Ideas
on: March 12, 2021, 01:49:46 PM
Hi there, first of all, great app, coming as a desktop PSD user i can only say this is one of (if not) the best app on iPad for drawing/painting. Still, i have a suggestion or two to make it suitable to my approach (they may not be as useful to other users). (some of them are questions)
1. Is there a chance to implement into the app a way to export adjustment layers to a PSD file (at the moment it exports all the layers except adjustments)
2. Which color profiles can be used/imported in AS Pro? Specifically, Adobe RGB 1998?
3. Is there a chance to implement Lasso tool - smoothing? (i think this was already discussed earlier at some point)
4. Adding something similar to Actions in Photoshop - a way to record multiple tasks into a single one button click action.
5. Following on No4 - adding a customizable floating panel in which we can add tools or anything else (ideally actions if implemented at any point) (similar to Quick Menu - or maybe included into the quick menu - multiple tabs Quick menu or something similar)
6. Keyboard shortcut to pop the Quick Menu.

And that's what comes to my mind at the moment.
Thanks
Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 02:00:53 PM by Buzz988