Author Topic: Suggestion: Dedicated Transform Button  (Read 2022 times)

UnluckyFrank

Suggestion: Dedicated Transform Button
on: October 30, 2020, 06:35:38 AM
This is a very minor suggestion, but I think it would be a bit convenient to have a Transform button within the Selection tools options (Lasso, Polygon, Magic Wand, Rectangle and Ellipse). I get that we can quickly access it through the Quick Menu, but I have an Gen 1 Apple Pencil, so the other methods to access the menu are a too inconsistent for my taste.

I figured since, most of the time I feel, users use the Transform option frequently with the Selection tools. Currently to transform a selection we have to go to the Edit menu then navigate down to Transform, so naturally this would reduce the number of taps, plus we would always have Transform within easy reach when using those tools (similar to how, within the same tool options, we can Deselect without going to the Select Menu).

Again not big deal, it’s a minor thing, just thought I would suggest it. I made a mock-up of what I was thinking.

https://imgur.com/a/vAdjh7I

Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 05:45:05 PM by UnluckyFrank

iaa

Re: Suggestion: Dedicated Transform Button
Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 01:31:49 PM
+1

Totally agree, I think it should be out on the main menu. Currently my work around is to add it to Quick Menu.

ggermain1

Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 08:54:28 PM
+1
This would literally be fantastic!!

Ben

Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 07:00:43 AM
Yes please  :)