Author Topic: Bug report on v3.0.6  (Read 1813 times)

starto

Bug report on v3.0.6
on: October 19, 2020, 02:28:10 AM
[Version]:ArtStudio Pro for iOS v3.0.6(564)

[Device Used]:iPhone 8

[Bug Description]:

Bug1:In Horizontal mode(hold your iPhone horizontally),when you open color window,the color setting page is not completed showed,the top  part is missing. 

Bug2:In Horizontal mode,when you open color window,the left bar does not hide,which will cover part of the color page.

Bug3: In Horizontal mode,when you open color window,and choose the preset colors page,you will find the color block is too big,it is ugly  and abviously a bug.

Bug4: In Horizontal mode,when you open color window,and choose the preset colors page,you will find the color block is too big,and then  hold the iPhone vertically right away,and open preset color page you will find the blocks in vertical mode is changed into big ones!

Bug5: The Chinese translation of "Globe Value" in smooth setting is Wrong,it is not "全球价值",it is should be "全局数值"。

[Some words in my heart]:From the time I buy Artstudio Pro on iOS and Mac,I regard it as a very professional App and regard your team as a very  professional development team,It provided so much pro-functions,such as multi-mode smooth settings、advanced brush system、Chinese language,and  etc.But I really wish you guys enhance the test and reinforce the Versions and Bugs control.Imaging,what a wonderful App the Artstudio Pro is,if  there is no obvious bug can be found by the users!

Love ArtStudio Pro,and look farword its continuous improvement!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Bug report on v3.0.6
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 04:01:20 AM
We reproduced the problem and will fix that asap.

MackKinley

Re: Bug report on v3.0.6
Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 02:54:00 PM
Want to drop one thing I noticed...
If you has one of the windows opened (like layer window or brush window) and then finger tap to zoom not closing that window, you might cause a random brush size change or brush flow change (if you has a size/flow sizing with finger swipe )

Video with showing out what I meant
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l61ql6qwkqhu3pi/RPReplay_Final1603219701.MP4?dl=0

Not really sure if it’s a bug, but I find that thing pretty annoying