Author Topic: Artstudio Pro for macOS  (Read 2092 times)

Kuba Smid

Artstudio Pro for macOS
on: October 13, 2020, 04:07:52 AM
Hi, thanks for the best painting app for macOS, at least for me. Faster and more sofisticated brush engine than Photoshop, it has an excellent "oil" wet blending system - on the same level perhaps better than Clip studio paint. Brush settings probably can't have more parameters than here.
Unfortunately, there is an unresponsive GUI behind all this, but I understand that your team is small and your priority is the ipad ios version.

I think, this improvements brinks better experience:
1. Possibility to move and close pallets, especially the top wide bar with document previews
2. Possibility to close all pallets (full screen mode)
3. Add a shortcut to dynamically resize the brush, ideally for the middle / right mouse button, because for example the Huion tablet still can't work properly with the modifier keys assigned to the pen buttons
4. This also applies to pan / zoom, on Huion tablet assigning a space / alt key to the pen button unfortunately does not work
5. Better response when scrolling in pallets with a tablet pen (now it's better with a mouse wheel)
6. Possibility to display the cursor only as a single dot (Clip studio paint reference)

Thank you, I wish you more Artstudio Pro users

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Artstudio Pro for macOS
Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 07:59:39 AM
Only fullscreen mode is planned for Mac version, the rest must wait, sorry.

Kuba Smid

Re: Artstudio Pro for macOS
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 10:54:09 AM
I understand, at least thanks for the fullscreen mode!