Author Topic: Beta Auto Change brush on selecting brush group  (Read 1922 times)

hervampire32

Beta Auto Change brush on selecting brush group
on: August 01, 2020, 03:38:50 AM
I read your comment on the Testflight and you said you were gathering feedback about the auto brush change. My opinion about it is that it's a hassle.. I guess I like the old way of just changing the group and having the latest brush you chose to be the one selected right away. I dont know. But that's what I feel. Great update btw. The panels on the layer, color palette and brush are now systematic. They dont open all at the same time. The latest one you clicked on will be the only panel open and that's great. I just wish you removed the undo buttons (as an option) and the "pen only" or "finger only mode" as well. I mean, they can be inside the settings right? Thank you for being a great dev. Will repurchase even if you charged me twice lol.

Ben

Re: Beta Auto Change brush on selecting brush group
Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 06:36:27 AM
I think it’s better to keep the auto change off  :)

You also added the option to edit the current brush, which is hidden behind 2 menus, but it does not have to be:
 I suggest that the settings for the Current brush open when you tap on the icon of the currently selected tool, like the Paint tool:

That is very natural, and nothing happens anyway when you tap on the already selected icon

Carlitusroda

Re: Beta Auto Change brush on selecting brush group
Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 09:59:23 AM
I prefer the auto change group on.

This is the behavior on all digital art software i use. Anyway, i still prefer it on.