Author Topic: Some beta bugs  (Read 485 times)

hervampire32

Some beta bugs
on: July 03, 2020, 07:15:57 PM
Hi there. I am currently enjoying the app more than ever because Im using testflight.

But on the current version, the update seems to say the left tool is wider but on my screen, the wide sliders get cut halfway. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t. But i can use it without any weird things happening. It’s just the appearance.

I also want to suggest if you can add an option to show or hide the left tool bar and only show the top bar. This is because i use the one finger gesture for the brush size and flow, so i don’t really use it that much except for the brush options which i use all the time to switch drawing mode from freehand to line. That would be neat.

I also have a question, what is the icon on the bottom of the left toolbar when we use wet brush? It’s not like the 3 dot menu button on the normal brush. It doesn’t seem to do anything when i press it even when i use the wet brush.

Thanks Lucky Clan!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Some beta bugs
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 07:00:45 AM
1. We are aware of this bug, it will be ifxed in the next beta.

2. Use Fullscreen instead, as left toolbar is rather small we don't want to hide it. We will soon add Quick Menu action / and keybaord shortcut to change drawing modes (freehand, line etc)

3. If brush has "Autoload Paint" disabled you will need to load the "paint" manually" - using this button.