Author Topic: Help, ArtStudio Pro missed fast strokes! (with video showing problem).  (Read 289 times)

Trisngid

Hi, I buy the app yesterday and really satisfy with the brush quality, function etc... but there's one huge problem for me that is when I do quick strokes, the app missed it as show on video here:

https://imgur.com/a/e4Xf8Of

I did try to test difference brush, pressure curve and problem not go away. It register fine on my Procreate so it's not hardware issue.
Please help me resolve this problem so I can start using it.

iPad pro 12.9 first gen, 128Gb, apple pencil 1 (brand new).

Trisngid

Found out that screen recording is making this problem, when I turn off screen record, it not missing strokes anymore.
But still fix it pls, I’m actually use screen recording for my Patreon.  :'(

Trisngid

Turn out, my canvas is too big for the app (5400x3600), reduce is back to A4 do the job then, no more lag while recording fullHD. Guess the CPU not able to handle it.

Lostar

That size is within the parameters of what is acceptable for art studio pro to run in so this should not be an issue, right? I am also having this exact issue. I’ve been running art studio pro for months without any issue until recently.

Lostar

I found the culprit; Under More... in your brush settings; set the Sample setting to "Current Layer" instead of "All Layers"