Author Topic: Reference panel  (Read 2693 times)

lastaccess

Reference panel
on: October 07, 2019, 06:05:43 AM
Reference panel is usable now with last update. Here are some suggestions to make it perfect:
1. Change size of it by just moving borders. That’s much more convenient and flexible way then choosing small, medium and big (which is only horizontal). Vertical window is better sometimes.
2. Add buttons 1-5, or better 1-10. Under each button is own image. So, you can put all needed reference images and easily and fast switch between them.

Thanks.
Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 06:10:34 AM by lastaccess

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Reference panel
Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 09:35:35 AM
Thanks for your feedback.
Don't you think it is better to see more reference image boxes instead of 1|2|3|4 switch in a single box?

lastaccess

Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 10:18:15 AM
Not sure about several boxes. It can be clattered, iPad screen is only 12.9 or even less. If you need space you can easily rearrange one box, but if it several, it needs more actions to do. But maybe you have interesting solution, why not.

Muuvist

Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 11:24:05 PM
I like the idea of several reference images in the one panel too.  I would Also like it if you could alter the transparency of the reference image and then position it over the canvas and trace onto your current layer (probably with a toggle to lock the position and size of the reference image too). I’m using my iPad Pro for storyboarding so that is why I’ve made this request, my workaround at present is to put my character models on a bottom layer and switch it on and off and resize as needed, but I think a reference layer would be more flexible and reduce file sizes. Thank you for considering my request.