Author Topic: [suggestions] few things in one post  (Read 2250 times)

mzamecki

[suggestions] few things in one post
on: October 01, 2019, 09:57:45 AM
Hi there!

I really love the program ihmo its 10X better than procreate and infinity painter!
few things I did with artstudiopro: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RYV8dA

Few things I saw would be great to have after using it for a while

1)Warp transform( like in photoshop)

2)New clipping mask between layers is not clipped so it destroys the order of layers.

3) Would be awesome to have brush icons, not strokes(like photoshop). I usually use a lot of brushes and I memorise what brush doing what so I don't need whole stroke thumbnail.

4)Drag colour bucket fill(similar to procreate)

5)Merging layers Procreate style( I really like thism and it's kind of a pain to do that, when you use to "move with duplicate", sudenly you have like 20 layers to merge)

6)Lasso tool fill or fill in drawing mode (clip studio paint style) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONv_Y0Mts20 I thing its easy to do since we have polygonal and line tool. That would be another drawing style

7)Turning off (ihmo useless) colour swatches. It takes alot of screen space and I dont use that often.
Colour slider rotation

8)Gradient color auto select from color picker. I use gradient tool a lot usually with transparency to add fog or haze. Would be great to have a gradient tool that picks up the colour like brushes.

9)Merge down without merge visible Would be much faster to merge down multiple layers with one click if those two would be a separate button.

10)Custom document option save

Okay, I think that's all, would love to hear your thoughts on that!(If something is not clear let me know)

Thanks/Dzięki!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: [suggestions] few things in one post
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 11:08:32 AM
First of all, write more details about:
2)New clipping mask between layers is not clipped so it destroys the order of layers.

Most of request is alread on our todo list.