Author Topic: Keyboard shortcuts for brush opacity/flow  (Read 205 times)

rhymi

Keyboard shortcuts for brush opacity/flow
on: April 28, 2024, 05:32:52 PM
I would get on my hands and knees to beg for this. I want to fully switch from clip studio SO badly, but this is the one thing that I constantly that is missing!

Right now theres shortcuts for sizing brushes up and down. I would love shortcuts for changing opacity to be higher or lower.
Clip studio does it in 10% intervals, and also has it for flow %. I think procreate has it too, but only for flow.
Really anything would work. Flow, or opacity, any intervals, I don't care. I have hand motor issues so using the slider on the screen to constantly adjust it can be painful after hours.

Id love it if you could consider it! Art studio has blown me away, this is just one minor QOL thing that I miss.

Bbolger

Re: Keyboard shortcuts for brush opacity/flow
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 05:32:28 PM
Not keyboard, but you can toggle three finger swipe to change size/opacity. Vertical swipe for size, horizontal swipe for opacity. I don't remember if this is the default behaviour or if you can customize it. I find it quite useful actually.

mattnava

• Creative/Art Director. The Pathless, ABZÛ, Journey
    • Matt Nava Portfolio
Re: Keyboard shortcuts for brush opacity/flow
Reply #2 on: May 07, 2024, 07:10:06 PM
You could also try this gesture option that lets you adjust the brush size and opacity by holding hotkeys and dragging anywhere up and down or left and right.
Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 07:12:34 PM by mattnava