Author Topic: Text tool doesn't update the font /color etc  (Read 3135 times)

Husketch

Text tool doesn't update the font /color etc
on: June 24, 2018, 06:35:55 AM
Hello
Maybe I'm missing something or it's a bug
1-When you make a type with the text tool, hit Done,  I didn't find any way to change the font after. even with the text layer is selected and the text tool is active.
If I click on the font options and choose a different font, hit done, nothing is changed :(

Please look into this.

2-Also can you please make sub font options (Bold, italic, etc..) in a different place maybe at the lower option bar?
So when you just click the font name, you see the results immediately. rather than having to click multiple times.
In PS the regular,bold, italic options are in a separate menu . which makes it easier to see the immediate look of the font itself ,

Thanks!

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Text tool doesn't update the font /color etc
Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 07:19:59 AM
Problem with font changing - it should work fine, Font/Color can be changed for selected part of text. Pleas send me a screen recording showing the problem to [email protected] and i will check what is going on.

2. Do you mean in iPad version?

Husketch

Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
Yes u tried to select part of the text, still didn’t work . I’ll email you the file .
But it would also be nice to make the change to the whole text when the layer is selected when the text tool is active , without selecteing the characters .
As of (2) yes, iPad version :) just thinking of a way to display the font before having to go to sub menus for bold,italic etc

Thanks
Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 08:25:32 AM by Husketch

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:53:55 AM
I haven’t received anything yet...

Husketch

Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 09:44:28 AM
Hi , sorry I noticed it works! only if you highlight the part of text and then change font. This is cool, but it would be nice if ,like I said to change font and color etc when the text layer is active without selecting characters :)

Thanks