Author Topic: 5.1.5 bug report,why this soft so much bugs?  (Read 3106 times)

starto

5.1.5 bug report,why this soft so much bugs?
on: March 18, 2023, 01:32:57 AM
if you used transform tool to transform twist freely,then both zoom out and zoom in is zoom out effect,and the zoom blinks.

although this soft is professional,but why it has so much little bugs?

LCArt

Re: 5.1.5 bug report,why this soft so much bugs?
Reply #1 on: March 18, 2023, 01:49:15 AM
Just tested, warp mode is bugged if you use the scaling, the developer will fix it eventually.

"but why it has so much little bugs?" is a single developer, what other little bugs did you find?
Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 01:58:35 AM by LCArt

starto

Reply #2 on: March 18, 2023, 03:11:08 AM
you can find my early post,it's all about bug report,some are low-level bugs,which make people feel that the software has not been tested at all,although they are solved today.

I will continue to discover bugs.

LCArt

Reply #3 on: March 18, 2023, 06:39:06 AM
you can find my early post,it's all about bug report,some are low-level bugs,which make people feel that the software has not been tested at all,although they are solved today.

I will continue to discover bugs.

It does have a beta version, you should learn to program before saying a program/app is not "profesional" because it has minor bugs that are not always easy to spot. For example, the bug you reported in this thread, i NEVER used the shrink/increase buttons so i would have never noticed the bug, and i have been using this app for years.

Low level bugs are the opposite of what you said, low level bugs are the ones that are usually hidden and requires time to find, that doesnt make the app look not tested. Big bugs like... i dont know, if the app crashed creating a new file all the time and it wasnt fixed fast, that would be an example of a non tested or maintained app.

And yeah, just checked your other posts... little tip, just report the bugs without sounding like an entitled ass, all the bugs you reported are device specific that require precise steps to reproduce, aka they are hard to spot, if it wasnt fixed until you found them why do you think it is? because no one else found them, so yey, thanks, your reports helped fix them, no need to trash talk about the quality of the app because no one found that bug before you. And again, the app only has one person behind it's programing.

PhoenixDragoon

Reply #4 on: March 18, 2023, 12:01:49 PM
Lol if you think artstudio pro has "many" bugs then dont even think of using procreate or infinite painter. Those apps are full of them

LCArt

Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 03:58:35 AM
Lol if you think artstudio pro has "many" bugs then dont even think of using procreate or infinite painter. Those apps are full of them
infinite painter is so unusable... crashes often and corrupts the files :S funny thing is i had that app before artstudiopro and it still crashes and corrupts files, and i really liked it when i used it on android :(

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 07:46:17 AM
We reproduced and fixed scaling issue / blinking issue when scaling in warp mode, thanks for reporting that.