Author Topic: Reference View causes color wheel to get stuck in middle of canvas. Bug.  (Read 1393 times)

Dorothyfan1

If you open Reference View and import a photo while opening up the color wheel...the color wheel goes to the middle of the canvas and can’t be moved to the side of the screen. You can move it up and down but won’t allow you to move the color wheel to the side of the canvas while working on an image. The only workaround is to close ASP and reopen the project. Then the color wheel is unmoored and will be able to move it to the side of the screen.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
I have just tried to reproduce it, but it worked fine.
Could you record the issue on video?

Dorothyfan1

Unfortunately this bug can’t be reproduced at will to show the issue. I just noticed this behavior last night. I suspect is has something to do with the color wheel being confused about the size dimension of the canvas. Because it “sees” a canvas right next to it and assumes this is the canvas even though it’s open in a much bigger canvas may have confused its programming logic. But again this issue hasn’t repeated anymore but I’ll keep an eye on this issue.