Author Topic: Color Wheel swatch in ASP 3.2 release is missing.  (Read 3330 times)

Dorothyfan1

Color Wheel swatch in ASP 3.2 release is missing.
on: June 03, 2021, 11:15:24 AM
I downloaded the update today for ASP 3.2 and noticed something immediately. The color circle swatch wheel is missing. I only get the square color swatch. Please fix.

Andreas Raninger

Re: Color Wheel swatch in ASP 3.2 release is missing.
Reply #1 on: June 03, 2021, 12:59:57 PM
Did you check the three dots above the swatch? I think they have changed the location to shrink the colour swatch window.

Dorothyfan1

Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 01:54:12 PM
Did you check the three dots above the swatch? I think they have changed the location to shrink the colour swatch window.

Thanks for telling me. Otherwise I wouldn’t have noticed that detail. But there is a small annoyance that I just discovered. I can’t use my Apple Pencil to toggle off the luminosity lock. I have to use my finger?! Why that limitation?

Andreas Raninger

Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 02:50:41 PM
Yeah. Noticed that too but you can't have one event of pencil touch do two different things. Maybe double touch by pencil?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 03:01:41 PM
Missing wheel will be fixed in 3.2.1. But you can fix that by choosing a mode from three-dots icon popover.

Using Pencil to turn on Luminosity Lock - currently it is hardly possible because Pencil is very sensitive to any movement, and the lock need long-press gesture without any move.

Dorothyfan1

Reply #5 on: June 03, 2021, 03:33:54 PM
Missing wheel will be fixed in 3.2.1. But you can fix that by choosing a mode from three-dots icon popover.

Using Pencil to turn on Luminosity Lock - currently it is hardly possible because Pencil is very sensitive to any movement, and the lock need long-press gesture without any move.

At least you one upped Procreate with this release. Maybe Borodante will smile after learning you implemented luminosity lock.

cygaj

Reply #6 on: November 11, 2021, 03:39:31 AM
[...] the lock need long-press gesture without any move.

Mine turns on with any light tap (that's why I said I keep tapping it on accident in another thread). Am I experiencing something unintended or I'm just understanding what you said above wrongly?

Leonid Deburger

• 2d Artist
    • Artstation
Reply #7 on: November 11, 2021, 05:24:57 PM
Can confirm, light tap enables the lock. Though I’ve never experienced accidental activation, always works like charm.
Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (4th gen)