Author Topic: Artstudio Pro Manual  (Read 10127 times)

Jeanette

Artstudio Pro Manual
on: April 01, 2020, 01:20:10 AM
How disapointing the  manual issue is constantly being fobbed off, not manual as yet, not the right time, etc, so when is it going to be the right time.   The manual being available would improve the number of users and in turn improve Lucky Clan bottom line, yet they still ignore the question, when if ever will this be.

Cantisani

Re: Artstudio Pro Manual
Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 07:40:40 PM
So there’s still no user manual?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 07:35:29 AM
We don’t have it yet, sorry.

gpjma

Reply #3 on: March 10, 2021, 09:37:42 PM
I think that after buying both the iPad version and the Mac OS as well, the least you could expect is an up to date manual for this 'pro' version. all we have is the now useless manual for version 1.
two full versions later we are still waiting. not good enough guys. I agree with Jan, this is going to cost you money and customers.
First rule of customer service?......."Help the customer"

Endoraniendo

Reply #4 on: March 12, 2021, 04:08:01 AM
There are a plenty of video tutorials online by the community. I agree it would be handy with a manual though, as not all topics are covered.

Cantisani

Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 06:02:12 AM
There are a plenty of video tutorials online by the community. I agree it would be handy with a manual though, as not all topics are covered.

Where do I find those tutorials? In this forum there are very few and basic videos (links to yt) for version 3. I’m new to ASP, so for me older tutorials are useless.

I’m enjoying the app, but this is a serious shortcoming. We need a manual and tutorials. One is not a replacement for the other.

RobC

Reply #6 on: March 20, 2021, 12:08:34 AM
I find not having a manual very annoying as well. I looked, but did not find a tutorial video on how to use the gradient tool. Do you know of any?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 05:30:04 PM

PaulGray

The new Artstudio Pro manual is out!
Reply #8 on: August 10, 2022, 02:57:51 PM