Author Topic: Suggestion - Smoothing Option for Lasso Tool  (Read 4637 times)

Patronex

Suggestion - Smoothing Option for Lasso Tool
on: November 02, 2019, 11:54:12 AM
Hey folks, i tried many art apps and none allows this.. At work i use lazy nezumi with lasso tool 90% of the time as it allows for fast clean shape creation in general. Simple idea, but vey powerful, would be epic if this could be possible for you guys to implement, allowing user to turn on smoothing for lasso.

blossom

Re: Suggestion - Smoothing Option for Lasso Tool
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 07:05:17 PM
I would also love to see this feature in Artstudio Pro! Being able to create smooth shapes with the lasso tool would help a lot, especially when drawing comics. I'd like to use the lasso tool for blocking in shapes to create shadows. Smooth shapes definitely create a better look and they work well with comic art styles.

postdes

Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 09:43:23 AM
For what it is wort, Clip Studio Paint has stabilizer options for the selection tool as well. I agree it would be a good option to have for ASP as well.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2019, 08:55:21 AM
It will be added in the next major update.

Patronex

Re: Suggestion - Smoothing Option for Lasso Too
Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 02:32:37 PM
I keep coming back often in trust, that maybe i will see more people wishing for this. Thanks to you guys, luckyteam will make it happen!! Omg, yours confirmation made me so happy and i cannot wait for it, epic!! :) Thank you.