Author Topic: Suggestions - Actions and Hotkeys  (Read 2023 times)

Rokka

• Professional Artist
    • Portfolio
Suggestions - Actions and Hotkeys
on: November 22, 2019, 05:42:19 PM
Layer mask position in layer panel - Can you put layer mask right side of layer in layer panel? Now all layers are on top of each others (normal and mask) and this can make huge pile of layers and much more scrolling, and its more difficult to find right layer.

Copy/Paste to orginal position - It would be nice to have option to paste stuff exactly same position than where you did orginally copy

Isolate selected layers - I hope that I can select layers what I need and turn off others, and when I’m done just turn orginally set back on.

Hide selected layers - Hide/Unhide all selected layers with one command in layer panel

Blend layer alpha with its own or underneath values - Same as photoshop layer option ”blend if”

Mask layer from selected areas - Automatic fill selected ares black when user will create new mask layer

Save settings - Is it possible to save example symmetry settings (Visible and editable)? It can be a bit frustrating turn those off all the time (if you do something else outside of app and when you will come back, you have to turn those off again, same will happen when user will open new document).

Hotkeys suggestions

Alpha select by clicking layers- possibility to do alpha selections in layer panel with down pressed hotkey
Fast add/subtract selection - Add/subtract selections with down pressed hotkey and selection tool (example with down pressed alt you can subtract selection with lasso tool)