Author Topic: Some improvements/suggestions  (Read 2645 times)

postdes

Some improvements/suggestions
on: September 16, 2019, 10:34:46 AM
Its great to see the improvements in the Beta. Being able to add tools to the Painting mode is very useful. Also the reference image is a great addition.
Some improvements in this respect I would like to see:

- Color pick from the reference image: this is a thing that can be toggled in Clip Studio and is super useful.
- Load a couple of images at a time, between which I can switch.
- Toggle hide/view reference image in painting mode.

As for the painting mode it would be useful to somehow bring up the main menu with a button, like is possible in CSP.

As in painting mode the brushes menu moves to the top, I always confuse it with the button for stylus/finger. I don't use this button and don't know why a menu option for this would not suffice. Now it takes a too prominent place which is annoying to me.
I would also rather have a befault "brush" button than the stamp preview, as it is sometimes hard to see with small brushes. I also don't find it very useful to have the preview.

I hope you can use this feedback for improvements to the app, thanks.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Some improvements/suggestions
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2019, 03:17:32 PM
Color picking from reference photo is working.

Other requests will be considered in the future.

postdes

Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 03:49:41 PM
But color picking only works if I have the eyedropper tool selected right? I never use this tool, as I always use the long press. As I hardly ever use the keyboard, changing tools to the eyedropper does not make much sense for me. CSP just has a simple button to pick a color automatically when tapping on it.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 08:26:21 AM
Long press is working as well.