Author Topic: Bug: generated tip (circle, square) is squashed when using size to tilt  (Read 4188 times)

JoseConseco

In very latest update (2.2.8? ) when I have  circle brush tip selected, and brush size - linked to both pressure and tilt, the brush tip is getting squashed (more elliptical) when tilting pencil. Textured brushes tips are not affected and work ok (they mantain proportions).
Update:
This bug is still there in 2.2.9 update.
Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:55:12 AM by JoseConseco

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Thanks for reporting that. Indeed, if Dynamics>Angle is set to None stamp shouldn't be squashed. We are working on a fix now

JoseConseco

Thanks for the fix.
I think latest update introduced new bug (I cant revert ArtStudio to test previous release to se if bug was there):
- when using generated brush tips (circle, square), and setting brush flow dynamics to : pressure and tilt - pressure is being ignored. Only tilt is affecting flow. Image brushes work ok.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Please tell me which brush should I use to reproduce this. Or send me that brush.

Pri Vacy

It's broken for me too. Every "Tilt & Pressure" setting just detects tilt apart from size, that works correctly. In regards to tilt and pressure, can an "inverted tilt & pressure" be added? With inverted I mean inverted tilt but normal pressure, as you can invert them both by editing the curve. Could we also get random angle dynamic?

It's not brush specific in my case, I just tested a couple custom brushes I already had
Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 09:10:35 AM by Pri Vacy

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Version 2.3 will add 'per brush' Tilt Curve.

JoseConseco

"Please tell me which brush should I use to reproduce this"
I just used basic build in round brush (with generated tip), and enabled flow: pressure and tilt.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Ok, thanks. I confirm some dynamics, including Flow, are using Tilt only when you set "Tilt and Pressure. It will be fixed in version 2.3.