Author Topic: Brush settings bug  (Read 2467 times)

Psychi

Brush settings bug
on: July 20, 2019, 04:18:02 PM
Hello, I recently noticed the “auto set drawing mode” and “auto set blending” in the brush settings no longer work, the blend mode stays the same and I can only draw freehand. I have the most recent version 2.2.3, I’m not sure in which version this started happening, but it used to work. It’s happening on both the iPhone and iPad version and I tried reinstalling it on both too.
Thanks in advance.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Brush settings bug
Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 05:23:38 PM
It works fine, i have just tested that. Check for example Markers/Real Wet Marker - it should sent blending to Multiply.
Just remember to save changes after you change something in brush settings.
Besides 'Autoset Blending' and other autoset options are taken into account when picking brush from brush list (not when editing that in brush editor).

Psychi

Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 06:14:31 PM
You’re right, my bad, I realized the actual place to switch drawing and blending modes is under the “more” tab, not “settings”. I apologize for this and thank you for the answer.
Quick suggestion: I think the “more” tab would be better if it was outlined or in a box, because drawing on a white or very light background (and zoomed in) makes it hard or impossible to notice.

Psychi

Reply #3 on: July 20, 2019, 06:20:04 PM
I forgot to mention, I meant that only for the iPhone version, it’s always perfectly visible on the iPad one.