This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Lucky Clan
Some others are hard to implement and almost nobody will notice it
Adjustment layers are not imported because we don't have many adjustment options from photoshop so imported document would look much different...I have used brightness/contrast, curves and exposure layer. My issue is, these layers although present in the layers panel are not working like they don’t exist at all. Are you saying that the results of these layers will be different in desktop photoshop and art studio pro because that is still okay but the layers not working at all is the issue here.
If I open the same file in clip studio paint then all layers are working and showing the same photoshop kind of results as they should.
2) you can open only artsutdio documents here. It was always working like that. But you can long press grayed filed and "share" it to Artstudio
2nd issue - you can switch from iCloud to On My iPad in Document Browser
1) in the future
2) it is available in new beta (build 821)
3) you can add stroke in Layer Effects (tap Fx icon in Layers panel)
I am on iPad OS 16 and following things are not working.
1) Exporting the files from Procreate and then sending it to Art Studio pro is not working. (It worked on iPad OS 15)
2) Going to file manager and opening any psd file is also not working.
3) Opening Files app from Art studio pro and then trying to open any psd is also not working. The PSD file is greyed out.
Only way right now to open a PSD files is
File> New >New from file.
Is there any way to store files locally instead of storing on icloud? Some other useful option like G drive/ One drive or local storage is needed. Also, Is there any way I could save a psd file instead of art Studio own version and then save future edits on that psd files?
1) Autoshape editing after lifting the pen.
2) Brush memory markers on the brush side panels. Right now, Procreate has 5 of such markers. Art Studio pro with longer sliders could have 10. I think it is a very clever feature and supplements the need to have a dedicated brush size panel like Clip stuido paint.
3) Can we have a stroke feature? I read that you are implementing pen tool so stroke will be even more useful in future. You can put stroke in 'select' menu above 'contract' option.
4) Shift click lines. In photoshop, If we hold shift and then start putting brush dots anywhere on canvas then Photoshop automatically start joining the dots by straight lines. It is very helpful to draw things with straight lines precisely. It is far better than autoshape for straight line drawing.
Any chance of implementing an optional scaling down of the interface , at least all floating panels?
I think the option to choose a 75% scale maybe is a good idea 👍