This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - Lucky Clan
1. Cut/Clear should remove pixels even if Lock Transparecny is enabled.
2. Move sometimes does not correctly (for example after painting a stroke) when Lock Transparecny is enabled.
Fixing them now...
Thanks for reporting that.
- fixed importing PSD created in some apps
- fixed crash when using Edit->Transform Special with empty layer
- fixed generating Screen Recording video when canvas was scaled
- few other small bug fixes and stability improvements
- it is now possible to open large photos - they are scaled to supported size
- reselect did not work for large images
- added possibility to enable two- and three-finger-tap gestures (undo/redo) when using Pencil Only mode
- fixes in Text Tool when importing custom fonts
- added switch in Preferences to separately set Eyedropper Offset for finger and Pencil
- Layer top menu item was not fully visible on iPad
- fixed numeric keyboard popup position on iPhone in brush/color/pattern editor
- canvas was sometimes disappearing when using Full Screen window
- fixed glitches in textfields and Text Tool after opening app using Finder->Any Photo->Open With
You have just remember to drag preview to thumbnails.
Drag over thumbnail to overwrite it, drag between thumbnails to add.
You can also tap "Gear" icon and tap "Overwrite Selected Item" and "Add Current" to do the same.