I am on iPad OS 16 and following things are not working.
1) Exporting the files from Procreate and then sending it to Art Studio pro is not working. (It worked on iPad OS 15)
2) Going to file manager and opening any psd file is also not working.
3) Opening Files app from Art studio pro and then trying to open any psd is also not working. The PSD file is greyed out.
Only way right now to open a PSD files is
File> New >New from file.
Is there any way to store files locally instead of storing on icloud? Some other useful option like G drive/ One drive or local storage is needed. Also, Is there any way I could save a psd file instead of art Studio own version and then save future edits on that psd files?
1) Autoshape editing after lifting the pen.
2) Brush memory markers on the brush side panels. Right now, Procreate has 5 of such markers. Art Studio pro with longer sliders could have 10. I think it is a very clever feature and supplements the need to have a dedicated brush size panel like Clip stuido paint.
3) Can we have a stroke feature? I read that you are implementing pen tool so stroke will be even more useful in future. You can put stroke in 'select' menu above 'contract' option.
4) Shift click lines. In photoshop, If we hold shift and then start putting brush dots anywhere on canvas then Photoshop automatically start joining the dots by straight lines. It is very helpful to draw things with straight lines precisely. It is far better than autoshape for straight line drawing.