- Split iOS and macOS suggestions, ideas and bugs on the forum. So it's easier to search and find what you're looking for.
- Change the reCAPTCHA to something simpler. For a simple reply on the forum it takes me a minute to write the text and 5 minutes to solve these g**damn reCAPTCHA things
- Change on www.luckyclan.com this info: The most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both iOS and macOS, to something like this: The most powerful painting and photo editing app available for iOS. Because the mac version is more expensive but it looks like there's no enhancement in development. It doesn't feel powerfull at all.
- Put the UI in HD resolution instead the low resolution it is now
- Let me change the place of the dockers, tool bar etc. Make it all more customizable. I would love to jump from iOS to macOS with Artstudio but the desktop version is so painfull to use.
- Let me change the hotkeys
- Put a hotkey in it to let me change the brush size. Not with the brackets, but a simple for example SHIFT key will do. I'll use my pen to adjust the size.
- Better layout and navigation adjustments. Thumbnail for brushes, scroll with pen (in Krita they called it Kinetic Scrolling, remove the open file bar on top of the display or put a option in it that let's me remove it.
- A full display (TAB) option would be nice. Artstudio is so powerfull, it doesn't have it right now.
I don't want to bash you guys, sorry if it looks like it. It feels really frustrating after switching from iOS to macOS and i'm noticing I can't even pick the right color. Not the mentiond the other cr*p I have to deal with. But now it's mentioned
iOS app is great! Kudos. Thanks for family sharing in the app store. When you make it truly powerfull, i'll buy the macOS version 2.