This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Topics - Nighternet
1. Erase 6-8px gap around the shape using smoothing 32-64
2. Use magic wand, tolerance 128, mode: continues
3. Click outside
4. Expand selection 4 px
It doesn't work anymore. Contigues areanoe "jumps" over the gap.
It's very good as is. There are simply no need for any laborious and unnecessary additions. Of course it'd be nice to have some vector support or smart selection/separation tools, but that's a lot of work.
These, however, are fairly simple but much needed additions:
1. Eye dropper in the Color Editor window.
2. Tolerance in Selective Color, Color to Transparency and any other places, where it's absolutely essential to have.
3. Full artwork thumbnail overlay, that can be open or closed if necessary. Bringing a full view with two-finger pinch is a great addition, but the problem is that you have to go back to the same place if you're working on the fine detail. Maybe if another two-finger pinch can take you back there, there would be no need for this feature.
I wrote about it, but it's worth mentioning one more time: the worst part of doing art on iPad is that there is no "step back" from the canvas like in real art. Hence it's absolutely critical not to lose the whole art view while working on the smallest detail. Being able to drag such thumbnail window would also be great. I know this is not relevant for my colleagues working on phones or mini tablets, that's why I made it the last suggestion.