This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - bl3gh
Suggestions, Ideas, Bugs / Re: Desktop 2.2.11 - Kamvas Pro 22 (2019) - Brush color changes automaticallyon: September 02, 2019, 03:59:18 PM
Nothing else, no other application had a problem with this 220.127.116.11708(beta) driver. Funny Artstudio is the only one
Is it possible the UI automatically scales? Don't know how to explain this... The UI can be blurry, like out of focus or in low resolution. Just opent the macOS app it looks much sharper than last time. I'll make shots of it next time it happens.
It's much easier and logical to have the app hotkey change thing in the app itself right? There's no overview in the way you're suggesting how to change the keys.
Which improvements are you guys considering? What are improvements for luckyclan? The iOS app is quite advanced, the macOS app is prehistorical so I think the main focus is on iOS and you guys don't have any intention to scale the macOS version to the same level as iOS. Waiting for Catalyst? Claiming the macOS version is powerful just doesn't feels right.
Suggestions, Ideas, Bugs / Re: Desktop 2.2.11 - Kamvas Pro 22 (2019) - Brush color changes automaticallyon: September 02, 2019, 08:40:39 AM
What's a non-standard Kamvas setting?
- Split iOS and macOS suggestions, ideas and bugs on the forum. So it's easier to search and find what you're looking for.
- Change the reCAPTCHA to something simpler. For a simple reply on the forum it takes me a minute to write the text and 5 minutes to solve these g**damn reCAPTCHA things
- Change on www.luckyclan.com this info: The most powerful painting and photo editing app available for both iOS and macOS, to something like this: The most powerful painting and photo editing app available for iOS. Because the mac version is more expensive but it looks like there's no enhancement in development. It doesn't feel powerfull at all.
- Put the UI in HD resolution instead the low resolution it is now
- Let me change the place of the dockers, tool bar etc. Make it all more customizable. I would love to jump from iOS to macOS with Artstudio but the desktop version is so painfull to use.
- Let me change the hotkeys
- Put a hotkey in it to let me change the brush size. Not with the brackets, but a simple for example SHIFT key will do. I'll use my pen to adjust the size.
- Better layout and navigation adjustments. Thumbnail for brushes, scroll with pen (in Krita they called it Kinetic Scrolling, remove the open file bar on top of the display or put a option in it that let's me remove it.
- A full display (TAB) option would be nice. Artstudio is so powerfull, it doesn't have it right now.
I don't want to bash you guys, sorry if it looks like it. It feels really frustrating after switching from iOS to macOS and i'm noticing I can't even pick the right color. Not the mentiond the other cr*p I have to deal with. But now it's mentioned
iOS app is great! Kudos. Thanks for family sharing in the app store. When you make it truly powerfull, i'll buy the macOS version 2.
Suggestions, Ideas, Bugs / Re: Desktop 2.2.11 - Kamvas Pro 22 (2019) - Brush color changes automaticallyon: August 30, 2019, 02:53:03 PM
Please check the vid.
edit: Version 2.2.12 (392) does the same. FAQ seems to work though
Suggestions, Ideas, Bugs / Desktop 2.2.11 - Kamvas Pro 22 (2019) - Brush color changes automaticallyon: August 30, 2019, 08:52:38 AM
- Hold pen on display to pick color
- Change the value (H or S or B)
- Color turns black, or Grey
edit: The color editor is wonky as hell Can't choose any color, it has a mind of its own.
edit2: And: Help>FAQ>App crashes...
Is the desktop app still in development? My experience with it right now is very disappointing.
Bummer. The iOS app is quite good.
Is there a beta available which I can use that doesn't have this issue? Or is there something wrong with my settings of some kind?
Keep up the good work! I'll check in after a while, maybe there's more UI customization possible then.
Also, smaller (square?) icons are preferable.
I would like more flexibility in the arrangement of panels, and the ability to dock the color editor or the brush editor (or make it an auto-collapsible popup)
Yeah, that would be great. I do think it doesn't take much longer till all this is possible, the developers are very active. Fingers crossed
Please add the possibility to put the toolbar on the right side of the screen. The Kamvas is a 22" (non touch) screen and I'm right handed, so it's a long way to the left side of the screen
And a few more UI customization options are welcome. Remove the color tab and dock the color editor tab for example.
Is painting mode on iOS something what is gonna be added on macOS?