Author Topic: Some suggestions (iPad ver.)  (Read 2362 times)

Kappa

Some suggestions (iPad ver.)
on: May 29, 2019, 12:13:48 PM
1.After working in asp on a project involving a lot of layer locking and toggling layer visibility, I've faced countless times the warning messages about locked or hidden layers, informing me that I cannot edit them in their current locked or hidden state.
There is only an "ok" button on that warning and all it does is dismiss the warning message. After that you have to go back in the layer menus and make it right. Wouldn't it be better if there was another button on the warning message next to "ok" to unlock or reveal etc. right away instead of having to dismiss it and dive into the menus to fix it? I think it would be a nice workflow improvement.

2.  I can't find a way to save brushes specifically as wet or smudge or erasers, unless I add them to the starred favorite list. This would also be useful.

3. An even better and more elegant solution for the the above would be a similar to Procreate's long tap feature on the tools, allowing any selected brush to be used as wet, smudge or eraser almost instantly. This would be especially nice on the full painting mode, maybe even have it exclusively for that mode.

4. individual pressure curves per brush.

5. I would also love a more intuitive way to edit and move around files in the gallery. Maybe tasks like rename or duplicate or even just selecting the file could be done directly on each thumbnail with a long tap radial menu, Moving them in and out of folders with a simple drag and drop function would also be super.

Thank you! This app is getting better and better. :))

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Some suggestions (iPad ver.)
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 08:22:01 AM
1. We don't want users to paint on hidden/locked layer by mistake.

2. 3. It is currently not possible, it will be added in major update 2.3 later this year.

4. We have it ready in version 2.2, ti should be released in about 2-3 weeks.

5. You can use Files app to do these operation in a different way.

Kappa

Re: Some suggestions (iPad ver.)
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 08:30:05 AM
I’m covered on 2, 3, 4, 5

Suggestion num. 1 though was not to be able to paint on a locked or hidden layer. It’s having the option to unlock/reveal right then and there inside the warning box, instead of just pressing ok to dismiss it.