Author Topic: Toolbar on right side of the screen - macOS - Version 2.1.5 (277)  (Read 3511 times)

bl3gh

I'm using ASP on iOS and since a few days on macOS on a Huion Kamvas Pro 22.

Please add the possibility to put the toolbar on the right side of the screen. The Kamvas is a 22" (non touch) screen and I'm right handed, so it's a long way to the left side of the screen :)

And a few more UI customization options are welcome. Remove the color tab and dock the color editor tab for example.

Is painting mode on iOS something what is gonna be added on macOS?

postdes

I second this request: I would like more flexibility in the arrangement of panels, and the ability to dock the color editor or the brush editor (or make it an auto-collapsible popup)

To me the color editor as it is now does not make much sense, especially with the swatches below it. I would rather have just a simply color picker, and a swatches panel, not combine them. The same goed for the brush editor. I need an editor and the brush list separated, it does not make much sense now, especially as I cannot hide or move the brushes/color panel on the right.

Please consider adding draggable menus to allow more personal customization.

(by the way: the UI issues I reported before are still present, and fix for this?)

bl3gh

I would like more flexibility in the arrangement of panels, and the ability to dock the color editor or the brush editor (or make it an auto-collapsible popup)

Yeah, that would be great. I do think it doesn't take much longer till all this is possible, the developers are very active. Fingers crossed  8)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Full docking system is a lot of work. In a near future we will add only option to hide panels (Tab shortcut), full docking system must wait for its turn...

Hint - you can use Brush/Color Editor window, and move it anywhere.

bl3gh

Happy I didn't bought ASP on macOS then  ;D

Keep up the good work! I'll check in after a while, maybe there's more UI customization possible then.

postdes

Full docking system is a lot of work. In a near future we will add only option to hide panels (Tab shortcut), full docking system must wait for its turn...

Hint - you can use Brush/Color Editor window, and move it anywhere.

I can see the problem you describe, and find it logical you prefer to improve on other things and focus on the iOS app. However I do not have a huge monitor, and though I can drag the panels anywhere on the screen, they are too big and distracting, and cannot be placed above each other as they are too big for that. If docking is too much work, perhaps a pop-up window which closes automatically would be possible. Or have a panel that is smaller or can somehow be minimized/rescaled?