Author Topic: Suggestion and bug report  (Read 3286 times)

Pri Vacy

Suggestion and bug report
on: February 23, 2019, 04:48:11 PM
Hi

Suggestion: You should really add the HSL color picker and let the user choose between HSB and HSL with an option in the settings.

Bug report: On the 2018 ipad pro (11 inch) when the app is used in desktop mode while in split screen (50/50) most of the UI disappears, including the color picker and the toolbar, thus turning the app useless

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Suggestion and bug report
Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 05:49:22 PM
What do you exactly mean HSL/HEB Color picker?

Pri Vacy

Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 06:53:52 PM
Hi, thanks for answering this fast.
By HSL I mean the sliders you choose the color with. In the color editor I have set to pick a color with sliders since I like the finer control more and right now the only sliders available are RGB, HSB, Lab and CMYK. I’d prefer having the HSL sliders in place of the HSB ones because I find the former to be much better so I was asking if it was possible in a future release to add the ability to switch between HSL and HSB in the app settings. HSB and HSL actually seem to be the same but they are very different, especially the brightness and lightness sliders. I’m using artstudio pro on the ipad so I do not know if any of this is different on the MacOS version. Hope I was clear enough and thank you again for your interest

Edit: added image
Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 07:03:19 PM by Pri Vacy

Pri Vacy

Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 07:33:26 PM
Hi
It’s me again, Have You taken into consideration the possibility of adding HSL in a future release?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 09:02:41 AM
I added that to my todo list, but don't expect this soon.

Pri Vacy

Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 11:03:37 AM
Fine, thank you