Author Topic: Critical bug on 2.1  (Read 4033 times)

Shrimpy

Critical bug on 2.1
on: February 26, 2019, 02:49:04 PM
Hello!

I just updated ASP on my ipad 11” 2018 and unfortunately there seems to be a critical bug that makes layers out of place. If i open a project, a lot of layers are misplaced and moved out of the canvas.

Heres an example of a pic before 2.1 in my project:
https://i.imgur.com/MlJYQbb.jpg

And here’s the same pic after updating:
https://i.imgur.com/v25HI9r.jpg

All layers seems to have been moved to the right or disappeared completely?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: Critical bug on 2.1
Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 02:58:51 PM
Could you send me that document by email?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 05:32:48 PM
Shrimpy - thanks for your help. It turned out that indeed sometimes layer were saved with wrong position (for example when assigned a  color profile). Bug has been fixed, version 2.1.1 should be available today.

Andych56

Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 07:09:14 PM
Also some modes are out as well. For .eg I had some layers on lighten and they aren’t looking the same.

Andych56

Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 12:31:28 AM
This is a clip of file that was trashed by the update just before the bug fixes today and now has this display issue when zooming in and out. I thought I’d bring your attention it in case it might be a potential problem.
Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 12:35:42 AM by Andych56

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 07:48:17 AM
Andych56: Please send me the document (.artstudio) by email.

If you want to restore trashed document (shifted layers) - revert to previous save (done on version 2.0.x): Go to gallery, tap Edit, choose document and tap Revert icon.

Andych56

Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 03:57:25 PM
Andych56: Please send me the document (.artstudio) by email.

If you want to restore trashed document (shifted layers) - revert to previous save (done on version 2.0.x): Go to gallery, tap Edit, choose document and tap Revert icon

Thanks but I don’t see the revert icon. I only see Duplicate, rename, new folder and bin in the gallery section after tapping edit.
I’ll you the file today. Whats your email address I can't seem to open your contact page?
Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 04:31:47 PM by Andych56

sergeyzimmer

Reply #7 on: February 28, 2019, 09:45:57 AM

When you turn on the function, the adjust brush size / opacity, and the settings of the mixbrash position of the "auto clean brash" position, both the long press that causes the pipette and the movement of the finger to change the size of the brush work normally. As soon as you turn off the "auto clean brash" long hold is not fixed and triggered when moving the change in the size of the brush. The paint is captured, what is needed, but at the same time the size of the brush changes. And even when with these settings you choose the color on the palette, it is not taken, I would like it to work out as in Photoshop. To work with photobash very necessary tool.

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 10:18:59 AM
sergeyzimmer: I reproduced and fixed bug you described. Please wait for the next minor update.