Author Topic: keyboard hotkeys causing graphical glitch!  (Read 2329 times)

Nickson102

keyboard hotkeys causing graphical glitch!
on: October 16, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
Heya!

Just got myself a Bluetooth keyboard and found a bug -

Using the Z/Space key and scaling/moving the canvas freezes everything a pixelated mode if you depress the key while leaving the pen touching the screen. Hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to fix, but it makes using the app with keyboard near unusable atm!

P.S. Is there any news on the possibility of custom remapping the keyboard shortcuts? It'd make the ease of use so much better transitioning over from custom photoshop mappings, having the option to have undo on Ctrl+Z would be a GODSEND! But I'm guessing apple might limit that?

Lastly, is there any way to have a hotkey for scaling your brush by dragging the pencil left and right? Not reaching for the sliders or bracket keys would be super useful. The photoshop version of this (ctrl+alt+right click) is one of my most used functions in that program.

Running the latest testflight beta

Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:38:36 PM by Nickson102

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: keyboard hotkeys causing graphical glitch!
Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
Z/Space glitch - i fixed that, it will be released very soon.
Control - Option - Touch Move - it will be added soon (it is already working in Mac version)

Shortcut remapping - it is planned for the future.

Nickson102

Re: keyboard hotkeys causing graphical glitch!
Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 12:00:14 PM
Fantastic!

Thank you, would there be any future chance of ctrl+z for undo rather than alt+z too? Or would that be lumped in under keyboard remapping?

It's so universal, i don't think I could ever retrain my muscle memory out of it!