Author Topic: A new feature request with a possible bug fix.  (Read 7153 times)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: A new feature request with a possible bug fix.
Reply #15 on: October 12, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
I’m always looking for the truth. I could say many times that Artstudio is better here and there, but I don’t say that if i m not 100% sure.
In fact i didnt use liquify in other apps too often, so i trust you,  let’s agree Artstudio Elastify is better ;)

Andych56

Reply #16 on: October 12, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
I’m always looking for the truth. I could say many times that Artstudio is better here and there, but I don’t say that if i m not 100% sure.
In fact i didnt use liquify in other apps too often, so i trust you,  let’s agree Artstudio Elastify is better ;)

Finally! 😁
Test it yourself you’ll see how ASP holds up.

I’ve been giving it a good testing over the last few days. Quite a few layers and effects, both adjustment and layer FX. It flickers abit when copying and pasting and coming out of Elastify. It’s a little slower to rerender the image after zooming out but it hasn’t crashed yet.
Solid as a rock mate! 👍🏻

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Reply #17 on: October 12, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
Ok, thanks for the info.

Info about Elastify - Elastify in As Pro needs some time to render (after you tap Done) because it performs additional calculations to improve the final quality a little bit. It can work 2-3x faster, but the price will be a bit worse quality. I choosed quality.

Andych56

Reply #18 on: October 12, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
Ok, thanks for the info.

Info about Elastify - Elastify in As Pro needs some time to render (after you tap Done) because it performs additional calculations to improve the final quality a little bit. It can work 2-3x faster, but the price will be a bit worse quality. I choosed quality.

You made the right choice. A little time spent waiting for a good result is well worth it.