Author Topic: some problems  (Read 2572 times)

manu

some problems
on: October 16, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

I love Artstudio on my ipad
But lately I have some problems:
- working is very slow, often it stops and I have to wait a few seconds before the instruments are "active"
- often the brush does not follow my apple pen, but try to make less way ... it's like a bit 'elastic, and as if it remained attached to the tip ... (I can not explain myself, moreover in English even worse) I attach a little screenshot
- often, even a level with locked transparency, when I paint in, behaves as if it were not locked. Then I have to unlock it and then still lock it

I have these problems with both files of 160 MB, that 60 MB, but I use many levels.
Can this be the problem? Are there any limits?
I have ipad pro 12,9” with iOs 11.2, can this be the problem?
I'm not sure I can update iOs because I'm afraid I may lose some compatibility with my imac, old enough.
I’m using this wonderful program for work, and these things make me waste so much time.
Thank

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: some problems
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
If you tell me how to reproduce that i will fix it immediately. You can also send me your document.
[email protected]

Coldmoon

Re: some problems
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
I’d love to know if there was a solution for this. I’m having terrible slowdowns, including waiting more than 30 seconds to flip the image horizontally. This happens with files over 100 MB very often. There are also a lot of other sporadic slowdowns. In the file for which I attached info, it takes an excessively long time to select via alpha to selection. After resizing even a small selection via transform, it will take 10-15 seconds for the done button to respond.
I don’t have problems like this with Procreate or Affinity. I’m telling you that so you have that information, not to make invidious comparisons.