Author Topic: undo and redo need streamling  (Read 2304 times)

BRYGMOS

undo and redo need streamling
on: June 28, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
ASP undo/redo seems to be downgrade from undo/redo in original AS.  Strangely, a single tap on "undo" does not in fact undo, undo must be done by then having to tap on a side-pop ("undo paint") or tapping again on "undo."  The point of this set-up is lost on me.  Why not just have a simple "undo" to undo?  Repeated tapping is time-consuming.  (And "undo paint" seems to make no sense because you may, for example, be undoing eraser, not that notification of "undo paint" would be helpful anyway.)
Worse, redo seems to be available only as a three-finger tap on screen.  Awful.  If you are using a stylus, you have to put it down to make this tap, instead of proceeding seamlessly with tap-tap-tap through virtually all other steps used in ASP. 
Have I missed something here?  Is there something in Preferences or elsewhere that will create simple undo and redo keys?

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Re: undo and redo need streamling
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 03:18:00 AM
Undo - i don't understand, single tap undo button works fine.
Redo - you can use 3-finger tap, or tap-and-hold undo button to show redo. You can also enable "Show Redo" in Preferences to make "Redo" button always visible.