Author Topic: Will the app be able to scale in iPadOS 16? (And the Shift key)  (Read 1683 times)

XUDUwU

I have been using Artstudio Pro since getting the iPad and I like it more than Procreate, it's truly the Photoshop for iPad (other apps just don't have the same tool/keyboard shortcuts). But I find the windows like layers or colors kinda big when keeping it on screen even with the 12.9 inch version, especially when I put VizRef on the side for references. Hopefully in iPadOS 16 I can scale the contents on screen like toolbar, layers window, brush settings and colors to be smaller so I have more room to work with (it's a new feature!).

Also can the shift key make brushes draw in a straight vertical or horizontal line and not the infinite degree line? The line tool or line brush setting can already do infinite degree so if the shift key make the brushes draw vertical or horizontal it would be really convenient. (Or maybe it's in the setting somewhere and I missed it?)

Lucky Clan

• Administrator
    • Lucky Clan homepage
Yes, it will scale on iPadOS 16. Scaling will work for the whole system, so each app will be scaled.

Shift shortcut - i think we can do it asap

XUDUwU

thank you very much!   :-*